CAREERS AT THE HECHT GROUP
JOIN OUR WINNING TEAM OF REAL ESTATE SALES AGENTS:
Maximize your earning potential!
The Hecht Group, a Manhattan-based real estate company with 20 years of experience with a state-of-the art office in midtown Manhattan, has current openings for licensed real estate sales agents and associate brokers. We encourage applications from experienced sales agents and business-oriented individuals with outstanding communication skills.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
For twenty years, the Hecht Group has successfully created an identity and client base in Manhattan's real estate market maintaining unparalleled relationships with landlords and management companies.
The Hecht Group offers a challenging and supportive work environment in which our agents are given incredible opportunities to evolve and expand in their careers. Our typical agent earns at least $100,000 per year, with the ongoing ability for additional growth. We offer unmatched commission rates, numerous benefits, and the highest guaranteed commission profits to successful sales agents.
OURS AGENTS CURRENTLY ENJOY:
- Regularly circulated advertisements in high-volume publications such as the New York Times, StreetEasy, Trulia, Zillow, and more.
- Access to our substantial customer base, referral system, and the confidence of working as a member of an already-established and respected company.
- Pleasant work environment with full office and administrative amenities, including a spacious work station, computer, voicemail, and email account.
- Exposure to our state-of-the-art website, which gives agents the option to work from home or our office.
- Fun, dynamic, positive co-workers.
- Guidance and coaching on any on-going transaction, deal, or closing.
- Many of the buildings we work with display a Hecht Group advertisement, which generates an abundance of prospective clients.
- Access to professional photography, business cards, marketing tools, mail advertising, and more.